Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns array of type names of all vehicle's magazines. When applied to a unit, the command behaves differently and will omit magazines already loaded into unit's weapons. Use currentMagazine to get this information for a currently loaded magazine.
- Unit InventoryVehicle Inventory
- magazines [vehicle, includeEmpty]
- vehicle: Object - Unit or vehicle
- includeEmpty: Boolean - (Optional, default false) true to include empty magazines
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- currentMagazine magazinesTurret magazinesDetail magazinesAmmo magazinesAmmoFull ammo weapons backpacks
- In 1.96, if a weapon is loaded with an empty magazine, that magazine will still be counted by this command. The ammo command can be used to check if a unit has any ammunition into it is last magazine.
- Posted on 25 November 2011
- This command does not include non-turret weapon magazines, such as smoke, flare or chaff magazines which are usually declared in the root of the vehicle's class, rather than in the Turrets hierarchy.