Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Return currently loaded mission file (path to mission.pbo, relative to game exe).
- Mission Information
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- hint format ["You are playing mission ""%1""", missionName];
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Aug 02, 2010 - 10:19 (UTC)
- Only works in SP and on the MP Host/DS. It returns the mission pboprefix if available, otherwise the pboname. For clients it returns '__cur_mp'.
- Posted on Sep 25, 2014 - 08:05 (UTC)
Prior to 1.96 it returns the mission filename. Since 1.99, it returns the briefing name instead when in multiplayer. The string displayed is that set in the Intel section of the mission editor.
- Posted on Jun 12, 2021 - 19:31 (UTC)
Testing suggests it does now work on clients in the current Arma 3 version.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.80
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Mission Information