Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unassigns and deletes all linked items from inventory.
The commands operates on assignedItems array, which does not include goggles or headgear but includes binoculars, which is a weapon.
Use removeGoggles and removeHeadgear for those.
- Unit Inventory
- removeAllAssignedItems [unit, allItems, includeBinocs]
- unit: Object - soldier
- allItems: Boolean - true to include all slot items, false exclude goggles and headgear
- includeBinocs: Boolean - true to include binoculars (which is a weapon), false to exclude it
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- assignedItems linkItem unlinkItem assignItem unassignItem addItem removeItem removeAllContainers