Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Removes MP event handler added by addMPEventHandler.
- MultiplayerEvent Handlers
- unitName removeMPEventHandler [event, index]
- unitName: Object
- event: String
- index: Number - index returned by addMPEventHandler
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- player removeMPEventHandler ["MPKilled", 0];
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 25 July, 2011
- At least for MPKilled it needs to be executed where the target unit is local. The effect (the removal) is global.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead version 1.55
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: New Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Multiplayer
- Command Group: Event Handlers
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect