Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Remove weapon from a unit. The unit must be local to the computer where command is executed. For a global version of this command see removeWeaponGlobal. Note: It is possible to create invalid combinations with this command (ie, attempting to remove a weapon that a unit does not possess). When doing so, application behaviour is undefined.
- Unit InventoryVehicle Inventory
- unit removeWeapon weapon
- unit: Object - unit or vehicle
- weapon: String - weapon class name
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- An_2 removeWeapon "M240_veh";
- Posted on 2009-05-27 - 14:30 (CEST)
- CTD may occur in certain conditions: when shooter is AI and is currently shooting at target in some proximity (tested with M136 on ACE 1.08 and Compact Fix 1.14H+). Even "dropweapon" action may cause CTD with AI.