Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Increases or decreases the rope length by the given amount. Use relative parameter for changing rope length +/- from current length.
- Ropes and Sling Loading
- ropeUnwind [rope, speed, length, relative]
- rope: Object - rope object
- speed: Number - animation speed in m/s with which to lengthen or shorten the rope, in range 0.01..20
- length: Number - the amount of length change in meters, in range: 0.1..100
- relative: Boolean - (Optional) true will add or subtract given length from current rope length, false will resize the rope to the given length
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- ropes canSlingLoad enableRopeAttach getSlingLoad ropeAttachedObjects ropeAttachTo ropeDestroy ropeLength ropeUnwound ropeAttachedTo ropeCreate ropeDetach ropeAttachEnabled ropeCut ropeEndPosition setSlingLoad slingLoadAssistantShown
- Posted on Nov 08, 2014 - 15:28 (UTC)
Unwinding speed is not linear but instead automatically accelerates at the beginning and slows down at the end.
The speed also only seems to have no effect when pulling the rope in. (unless the end of the rope is not attached to anything)
High unwinding speeds (over ~250) can cause your cargo to get stuck in midair.