Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creates a sling loading from a helicopter to an entity if possible. To unload cargo, pass objNull as second param.
- Ropes and Sling Loading
- heli setSlingLoad cargo
- heli: Object - the helicopter slinging the load
- cargo: Object - the cargo load entity
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true on success
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- To unload cargo:
- See also:
- ropes canSlingLoad enableRopeAttach getSlingLoad ropeAttachedObjects ropeAttachTo ropeDestroy ropeLength ropeUnwound ropeAttachedTo ropeCreate ropeDetach ropeAttachEnabled ropeCut ropeEndPosition ropeUnwind slingLoadAssistantShown
- Posted on 2014-11-08 - 14:42 (UTC)
"... if possible "
FYI, that only means that 'vehicle' has to be able to lift 'cargo'. The position/distance does not matter, 'cargo' is automatically moved to a position that is close enough but doesn't doesn't collide with 'vehicle'. (can also be used if 'vehicle' is not flying, in which case 'cargo' will be placed and attached on the ground next to it).