Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Set amount of ammo resources in cargo space of a rearm vehicle. Ammo resource is used to resupply vehicles that take ammo. Soldiers use individual magazines instead. Amount: 1 is full cargo. The actual quantity to work with is determined by the model's class in CfgVehicles
- Vehicle Inventory
- vehicleName setAmmoCargo ammoCargo
- vehicleName: Object
- ammoCargo: Number
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _ammoTruck1 setAmmoCargo 0.5;
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2011
- While the amount of total 'ammo' that can be reloaded is defined in the truck/supply point's CfgVehicles entry, the amount each round of ammunition takes from that total is defined in the CfgAmmo 'Cost' entry for that round. Your typical truck has 300000 ammo capacity, and the tunguska's missiles have a Cost of 50000. So the tunguska can reload a total of 6 missiles from the ammo truck before the ammo capacity is depleted and needs to be set with setAmmoCargo. A similar thing applies with a vehicle's cfgVehicle Cost entry for repairing, and the vehicle's fuelCapacity entry when refuelling.
- Posted on 2015-07-10 - 19:27 (UTC)
- Waffle SS.
- (Arma 3 1.44) setAmmoCargo will have no effect if the vehicle doesn't support getAmmoCargo.