Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets a coefficient for animation speed (0.5 will play animations half the speed, 2 twice the speed).
Doesn't affect upper body animations (reloading, etc.)
- AnimationsStamina System
- unit setAnimSpeedCoef coef
- unit: Object
- coef: Number
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- player setAnimSpeedCoef 0.75;
- See also:
- Arma 3: Stamina getAnimSpeedCoef setAccTime
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2016-11-14 - 03:30
- Increasing animation speed of a unit also increases its run/walk speed (thanks to Killzone Kid)
- Posted on 2016-11-27 - 02:02
- Setting negative values with this makes animations act in reverse or make you stuck sliding in unknown directions.
- Posted on 2018-11-07 - 08:39 (UTC)
- Didn't work on animals (A3 1.84.144923)
- Posted on 2019-11-14 - 14:09 (UTC)
- Must be executed on all clients to work properly in MP (otherwise only movement speed is adjusted, not animation itself)
- Posted on Oct 30, 2021 - 19:41 (UTC)
- For animation speed to control unit speed, this must be executed on the local client. Non-local clients can set a speed less than the local client's. Non-local clients using an animation speed greater than the local client's may result in the animation freezing.