Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attach a statement to a unit. The statement is propagated over the network in MP games, it can be executed by invoking processInitCommands.
- The statement will be sent to clients connecting after the command has been executed.
Note that the statement will be executed automatically by JIP clients before init.sqs/init.sqf have been executed - see Initialisation Order.
- Object Manipulation
- unitName setVehicleInit statement
- unitName: Object
- statement: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _soldier3 setVehicleInit "this allowFleeing 0";
- 03:12, 20 March 2008 (CET)
- setVehicleInit statements will be executed in the order of the unit creation time. This means, the statements of units who have been placed in the editor first, will be executed first.
- Posted on 2016-05-22 - 21:38 (UTC)
- remoteExec and remoteExecCall will accept an object as JIP parameter, which make them behave in a very similar way to setVehicleInit before it was disabled.