Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Changes a group's combat mode when the waypoint becomes active.
- waypoint setWaypointCombatMode mode
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- mode: String - Can be:
- "NO CHANGE"
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- [_grp, 2] setWaypointCombatMode "RED";
- See also:
- Combat Modes setWaypointBehaviour
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Armed Assault version 1.00
- ArmA: Armed Assault: New Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Waypoints