Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Switches the unit behaviour when the waypoint becomes active.
Possible values are:
- waypoint setWaypointBehaviour mode
- waypoint: Waypoint
- mode: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- [_grp, 2] setWaypointBehaviour "AWARE";
- See also:
- behaviour description AIBehaviour waypoints deleteWaypoint copyWaypoints setCurrentWaypoint setWaypointCombatMode setWaypointCompletionRadius setWaypointDescription setWaypointFormation setWaypointHousePosition setWaypointPosition setWaypointScript setWaypointSpeed setWaypointStatements setWaypointTimeout setWaypointType setWaypointVisible waypointAttachVehicle waypointAttachedVehicle setWaypointLoiterRadius waypointLoiterRadius addWaypoint setWaypointLoiterType waypointSpeed
- Posted on 2008-08-26 - 13:32
- Modes are case sensitive - "safe" won't work, while "SAFE" is ok.