Jump to navigation Jump to search
- waypoint setWaypointType type
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- type: String - waypoint type. Can be:
- "SAD" (Seek And Destroy)
- "TR UNLOAD"
- "GUARD" (for use with GUARDED BY trigger or createGuardedPoint)
- "GETIN NEAREST"
- "LOITER" (Arma 3)
- "HOOK" (Arma 3) - slingload object
- "UNHOOK" (Arma 3) - drop slingload
- "AND" (only for game logics)
- "OR" (only for game logics)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _myWaypoint setWaypointType "HOLD";
- Posted on 07:44, 23 November 2007
- Using MOVE on a game logic group will move the logic to the set location just like setPos. In the editor, only AND and OR type of waypoints are available for GAME LOGICS but you can use CYCLE type as well with setWaypointType.
- Posted on 2017-05-06 - 16:09 (UTC)
- To use the LAND function in a waypoint, you must set "A3\functions_f\waypoints\fn_wpLand.sqf" as the script for that waypoint.
- Posted on 2017-05-30 - 09:14 (UTC)
In Arma 3 v1.70, if you add a MOVE waypoint very soon after a LOITER waypoint, (assuming that the index of the MOVE waypoint is HIGHER than the index of the LOITER waypoint) then the LOITER waypoint will be considered as a MOVE waypoint.
And, if you add another waypoint after ( for example ) more than 1 second after adding the LOITER waypoint, then the LOITER waypoint will NOT complete even when its condition has been met.
There are two ways to quit an existing LOITER waypoint that was added more than about 1 second ago:
- use the setCurrentWaypoint command
- add a waypoint that has the same ID as the LOITER waypoint.