Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the currently active waypoint for a group.
- groupName setCurrentWaypoint waypoint
- groupName: Object or Group
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _grp setCurrentWaypoint [_grp, 1];
- See also:
- waypoints deleteWaypoint copyWaypoints setWaypointBehaviour setWaypointCombatMode setWaypointCompletionRadius setWaypointDescription setWaypointFormation setWaypointHousePosition setWaypointPosition setWaypointScript setWaypointSpeed setWaypointStatements setWaypointTimeout setWaypointType setWaypointVisible waypointAttachVehicle waypointAttachedVehicle setWaypointLoiterRadius waypointLoiterRadius addWaypoint setWaypointLoiterType waypointSpeed
- Posted on 27 Aug 2007
- (A1 1.08) Does not seem to work with Game Logic. Crashes to desktop.
- Posted on 26 Nov 2008
- Note that a waypoints number as seen in the mission editor is not the same as it is waypoint number using this command. In the mission editor, waypoint 0 refers to the first placed waypoint, whereas waypoint 0 with the setCurrentWaypoint command refers to the unit's initial position waypoint.
- Posted on 17 Jan 2010
- (A2 1.05) This command may crash the game to desktop if you call it from the on act field of a waypoint that belongs to that same unit.
- Posted on 13 Aug 2012
- Using this command forces the last waypoint to complete. Any code in the on Act of that waypoint will run.