Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the visibility of the given waypoint in 3D HUD view (for map visibility see showWaypoint).
- waypoint setWaypointVisible visible
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- visible: Boolean
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- [grp, 2] setWaypointVisible false;
- Example 2:
- See also:
- waypointVisible showWaypoint
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2015-09-23 - 08:22 (UTC)
- This does not apply to Zeus/Curator view... so this command won't hide the Waypoint lines and icons from your view as a Zeus when units are in your EditableAddons list.