Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The waypoint is done only when the condition is fulfilled. When the waypoint is done, the statement expression is executed.
Within the Condition & Statement code string:
- waypoint setWaypointStatements [condition, statement]
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- condition: String
- statement: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _waypoint setWaypointStatements ["true", "hint 'hello'; hint 'goodbye'"];
- Example 2:
- _waypoint setWaypointStatements ["true", "diag_log ['GroupLeader: ', this]; diag_log ['Units: ', thislist]"];
- See also:
- Posted on May 21, 2016 - 16:19 (UTC)
Within the completion statement currentWaypoint will give the index of the waypoint being completed (as opposed to the following one).
This is particularly useful if you need a self deleting waypoint:_waypoint setWaypointStatements ["true", "deleteWaypoint [group this, currentWaypoint group this]"]