Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attempts to move given waypoint to a random position inside a circle with the given center and radius. The waypoint will be placed similar to "NONE" attribute in setVehiclePosition, even if the radius is 0, which means it could still be off center. In order to force waypoint to the exact position, similar to "CAN_COLLIDE" attribute, use a negative radius (see Example 2).
- waypoint setWaypointPosition [center, radius]
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- center: Object or Array format PositionAGL or Array format PositionASL if radius is negative
- radius: Number - random placement radius in meters. Set it to -1 and convert center to PositionASL for the exact center placement
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Exact placement using a negative radius and PositionASL:
- See also:
- waypointPosition setWPPos waypoints deleteWaypoint copyWaypoints setCurrentWaypoint setWaypointBehaviour setWaypointCombatMode setWaypointCompletionRadius setWaypointDescription setWaypointFormation setWaypointHousePosition setWaypointScript setWaypointSpeed setWaypointStatements setWaypointTimeout setWaypointType setWaypointVisible waypointAttachVehicle waypointAttachedVehicle setWaypointLoiterRadius waypointLoiterRadius addWaypoint setWaypointLoiterType waypointSpeed
- Posted on Nov 14, 2018 - 22:52 (UTC)
- If you want AI to understand height of the waypoint, for example set waypoint at the top of Military Cargo Tower, use Example 2 with position in ASL format and -1 radius.