Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Switches the group formation when the waypoint becomes active.
Possible values are:
- "NO CHANGE"
- "STAG COLUMN"
- "ECH LEFT"
- "ECH RIGHT"
- waypoint setWaypointFormation formation
- waypoint: Array - format Waypoint
- formation: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- [_grp, 2] setWaypointFormation "LINE";
- See also:
- formations description waypoints deleteWaypoint copyWaypoints setCurrentWaypoint setWaypointBehaviour setWaypointCombatMode setWaypointCompletionRadius setWaypointDescription setWaypointHousePosition setWaypointPosition setWaypointScript setWaypointSpeed setWaypointStatements setWaypointTimeout setWaypointType setWaypointVisible waypointAttachVehicle waypointAttachedVehicle setWaypointLoiterRadius waypointLoiterRadius addWaypoint setWaypointLoiterType waypointSpeed
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint: Elite version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Waypoints
- Scripting Commands: Global Effect
- Scripting Commands: Server Execution