Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the object position height above sea level.
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- getPosASLVisual setPosASL setPosASL2 position getPos getPosATL getPosASLW visiblePosition visiblePositionASL getTerrainHeightASL setUnitFreefallHeight
- Posted on 23 Feb, 2007
- getPos. There was a discussion (dead link) thread in the BIS forums which suggested the use of the command modelToWorld instead to get around this issue where an absolute vertical position is required. ArmA Ver 1.02.
- Posted on 27 Mar, 2014
- According to Code Optimisation, this function is the fastest (2x) and should be used instead of getPos, getPosATL and position. Conversion keep this speed ratio and is structured like:
- Posted on 2018-06-01 - 09:36 (UTC)
- Further to Florian's post, getPosASL is indeed faster than position and getpos, but is no faster that getposATL