Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Return the unit position rules.
The return value is always "Auto" unless the unit has gotten a setUnitPos command. In that case the value is the last stance the unit was ordered to.
Available modes are listed at setUnitPos.
- Unit pos set by setUnitPosWeak is not returned for remote (non-local) units.
- Unit Control
- unitPos unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- String - one of "Auto", "Up", "Middle", "Down" (as of Arma 3)
- Example 1:
- See also:
- setUnitPos setUnitPosWeak stance pose
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Armed Assault version 1.00
- ArmA: Armed Assault: New Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Unit Control