Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Get array with all items linked to a given weapon.
- Unit Inventory
- unit weaponAccessories weapon
- unit: Object
- weapon: String - primary, secondary or handgun
- Return Value:
- Array - [silencer, laserpointer/flashlight, optics, bipod]
- Example 1:
- player weaponAccessories primaryWeapon player; //["","acc_pointer_IR","optic_Aco",""]
- See also:
- weaponAccessoriesCargo handgunItems primaryWeaponItems secondaryWeaponItems weaponsItems weaponsItemsCargo
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on October 26, 2014 - 08:48 (UTC)
- Killzone Kid
To check if currently selected muzzle has a silencer:
hasSilencer = player weaponAccessories currentMuzzle player param [0, ""] != "";
- Posted on March 16, 2015 - 12:03 (UTC)
- Since revision 129742, this command also returns an attached bipod.