Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sends the message to the custom radio channel. The message is defined in the description.ext file or radio protocol.
- Radio and ChatSoundsCustom Radio and Chat
- unit customRadio [customChannelID, message]
- unit: Object
- customChannelID: Number - custom channel ID returned by radioChannelCreate command
- message: String
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _soldierOne customRadio [1, "WordEnemy"];
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Dec 03, 2016 - 21:35 (UTC)
To transmit user custom sounds (see Multiplayer_Custom_Sounds_Tutorial), prefix the full filename including file extension with #. For example if there is a custom user sound file called MySound.ogg, to play it on the radio use:
player customRadio [1, "#MySound.ogg"];