Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:30, 20 January 2023 by Lou Montana (Add onDraw reference due to NikkoJT insistence :-p)
- Draws a single line arrow on the map. As this command needs to be called every frame, it is preferable using the onDraw UI Event Handler. To draw a color filled arrow of custom shape see BIS_fnc_drawArrow.
- GUI Control - Map
- map drawArrow [from, to, color]
- map: Control
- from: Object or Array in format Position2D or Position3D - arrow start position
- to: Object or Array in format Position2D or Position3D - arrow end position
- color: Array - arrow color in format [r,g,b,a]
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Posted on Jul 07, 2015 - 21:28 (UTC)
- Be careful when using this command. Unlike map markers, the draw commands can decrease your framerate.