Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns all markers in map including user placed markers (_USER_DEFINED #).
Since Arma 3 v1.58 User defined markers have the following name format:
_USER_DEFINED #<PlayerID>/<MarkerID>/<ChannelID> where:
- <PlayerID> - unique network id of the player in String format, also available as String in the 6th param in "PlayerConnected" and "PlayerDisconnected" EHs
- <MarkerID> - a marker counter id
- <ChannelID> - id of the chat channel on which marker was placed (see currentChannel)
- Example 1:
- returns: ["marker1","_USER_DEFINED #2/0"]_markers = allMapMarkers;
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- See also:
- createMarker deleteMarker customWaypointPosition
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Mar 17, 2014 - 22:11 (UTC)
- A3 1.12: Markers placed in editor will be in the array as a string of their name. Markers placed by the player will begin with "_USER_DEFINED #."
- Posted on Mar 17, 2014 - 23:12 (UTC)
- To expand on the comment above. In Multiplayer, user created marker will appear in allMapMarkers as _USER_DEFINED #ID/Number, where ID is unique id related to _id param from onPlayerConnected and Number is sequential integer incremented by 1 with each marker placement by the IDed user.