Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the phase of the given animation on the given object. Animation can be scripted (animate, animateSource, animateDoor) or engine driven. Animation names for an object could be found out with animationNames command. When animation is rotation, like with "MainTurret" for example, the output is in radians, to convert to degrees use deg command.
- In Operation Flashpoint, on dedicated servers, animationPhase will always return 0, no matter what the actual phase is.
- object animationPhase animationName
- object: Object
- animationName: String - name of the animation. This is the class-name of the animation defined in the addon's config.cpp
- Return Value:
- Number - range 0 (start point of the animation) to 1 (end point of the animation)
- See also:
- animate moveTime setFaceAnimation animateDoor doorPhase animateSource animationSourcePhase animationNames