Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the position of the given camera relative to its target, set with camSetTarget. Needs a call to camCommit to be conducted.
- Camera Control
- camera camSetRelPos position
- camera: Object - object of type "camera"
- position: Array - format PositionRelative
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _cam camSetTarget _car; _cam camSetRelPos [0,10,8];
- See also:
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- The location of the camera will depend on the direction the target object is facing. The camera does not bank with the target (bug?).
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Camera Control
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect