Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the position of the given camera or seagull (see camCreate). It is worth mentioning that camera position can also be set with setPos, in which case it would be instant. With camSetPos it is possible to make smooth position transition in time, defined with camCommit, which is required in this case.
- Camera Control
- camera camSetPos position
- camera: Object - object of type "camera" or "seagull"
- position: Array - Position to set the object to
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- camSetRelPos setPos
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Camera Control
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect