Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create a camera or a seagull object on the given position. The creation happens immediately and doesn't wait for camCommit.
Among other commands, cameraEffect must be used to enter the camera's view and camDestroy to delete the created camera. See also Camera Control.
- camCreated objects are only visible locally (meaning they are client-side effects).
- Camera Control
- type camCreate position
- type: String - camera type, one of the following:
- "seagull" (a crow in Arma 2)
- "camcurator" (Since Arma 3 Zeus)
- "crowe" (crow - Arma 3)
- or any vehicle class suitable to be spawned with cam
- position: Array format PositionAGL - position to create the object at
- Return Value:
- Object - the created camera
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- camCommand camDestroy camSetFocus camCommit setPiPEffect createVehicle createUnit showCinemaBorder cameraEffect cameraEffectEnableHUD