Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the driver of a vehicle.
- Object Manipulation
- driver vehicle
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Object - The unit sitting in the driver place is returned. If vehicle is not a vehicle but a person, the person is returned.
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- commander gunner crew currentPilot
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Aug 03, 2006 - 14:32 (UTC)
- Notes from before the conversion: It is also possible to find the driver of a vehicle by placing a D after the name of the vehicle so Tank1D and driver Tank1 both refer to the same unit, providing the original driver has not got out of the tank. The difference between the two is Tank1D is always the unit that was driver of the tank when the mission started, whilst driver Tank1 is the driver which is now there.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Object Manipulation