Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Checks how much fuel is left in the gas tank of a vehicle.
- Object Manipulation
- fuel vehicle
- vehicle: Object
- Return Value:
- Number - the returned number is in range 0 (empty tank) to 1 (full tank).
- Example 1:
- Posted on 2006-08-13 - 10:36 (UTC)
- Vehicles refuelled in game with the Fuel trucks e.t.c never get completely refuelled. After refuelling, rather than returning a value of 1 when the fuel command is called. They return a value greater than 0.98 and less than 1.
- Posted on 2020-12-19 - 18:10 (UTC)
- returns * 1 for units (dead or alive) * 0 for objNull