Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns channel number for given player, provided that player is speaking, otherwise -1. Having mic on is not enough, player has to make a sound. There are several limitations to this command:
- It does not work on dedicated server, the return is always -1, only client can detect other client talking.
- Prior to Arma 3 v2.01.146856 did not detect when someone talked on direct chat at all anywhere.
- The client on which command is executed has to able to receive transmission before the transmission channel can be detected. For example if a player is not in the same group as a speaker and the speaker speaks on Group Channel, the player cannot hear the speaker and therefore cannot detect what channel the speaker is on.
channel ID number correspondence N/A Global Side Command Group Vehicle Direct Custom1 Custom2 Custom3 Custom4 Custom5 Custom6 Custom7 Custom8 Custom9 Custom10 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
- Radio and Chat
- getPlayerChannel player
- player: Object
- Return Value:
- Number - channel ID
- Example 1:
- private _channelID = getPlayerChannel player;
- See also:
- setCurrentChannel currentChannel enableChannel channelEnabled radioChannelCreate radioChannelInfo
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note