Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns direction, which is relative to object's current direction, from given object to another object or position in the range from 0 to 360, the equivalent of BIS_fnc_relativeDirTo. Taking the current direction of the object into account.
- Object Manipulation
- object getRelDir position
- object: Object
- position: Object, Position2D or Position3D
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- getDir direction getDirVisual
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2018-08-07 - 21:50 (UTC)
- To clarify, this returns a relative direction, so objects directly in front are said to be at zero degrees. So, taking example 1 above, if the tank is in front of the player, this function will return 0. If the tank is to the right of the player, it will return 90.
- Posted on May 19, 2023 - 05:33 (UTC)
- Set unit's direction towards any given position: