Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the position of a selected waypoint of a given group. Waypoints include only those which were placed in the mission editor.
- getWPPos [groupOrUnit, index]
- groupOrUnit: Group or Object - the group (or unit) of which to select a waypoint
- index: Number - 0 equals the starting position of the group.
The number used in this and other waypoint commands is one more than the one displayed in the waypoint window in the editor. (i.e. if the editor labeled a WP "0:MOVE" the you would have to use getWPPos [grp,1] to access this particular WP)
- Return Value:
- Array format Position3D - The returned position equals [0,0,0] if the selected waypoint doesn't exist.
- Example 1:
- See also: