Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Types text to the global radio channel. The text will be visible only on the PC where command was executed. If you need the message to show on all computers, you have to execute it globally (see remoteExec).
- Radio and Chat
- unitName globalChat chatText
- unitName: Object - unit transmitting message
- chatText: String - message to transmit
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _soldierOne globalChat "Show this text";
- Example 2:
- driver vehicle player sideChat "sideChat"; driver vehicle player globalChat "globalChat"; driver vehicle player groupChat "groupChat"; vehicle player vehicleChat "vehicleChat"; driver vehicle player commandChat "commandChat"; driver vehicle player customChat [1, "customChat"]; systemChat "systemChat";
- Posted on Jan 31, 2007 - 04:47 (UTC)
- In OFP 1.96, this command can be used by a Game_Logic unit, which will result in the text being displayed on screen without any indication of the side of radio source, or quotation marks. For example : gamelogic1 globalchat "hello world" will create the text hello world in the radio log.