Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns the incapacitated sub-state of the given unit, when the lifeState of the unit is "INCAPACITATED". Could be one of:
- Object Manipulation
- incapacitatedState person
- person: Object
- Return Value:
- String - incapacitated sub-state (see description) or empty string ""
- Example 1:
- _result = incapacitatedState player;
- See also:
- setUnconscious lifeState
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2018-07-18 - 02:53 (UTC)
- This command returns "SHOOTING" (intentional behaviour?) when checking a unit's state while they are unconscious. Tested with BIS revive. I recommend just using the lifeState command instead.
- Posted on 2019-12-29 - 21:13 (UTC)
- Returns "UNCONSCIOUS" when awaiting revive. "" when alive or when awaiting respawn. This means that when a unit dies instantly, ie through drowning, this command will return empty string throughout. As Haz says above, it sometimes show "SHOOTING" when the player is unconscious for reasons that are not clear.