Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Return the state of input devices mapped to given input action.
For Arma 3 inputActions and its bindings see: inputAction/actions.
For earlier Arma editions see Key Actions.
- Example 1:
- Returns 1 if the button mapped to "leanLeft" is pressed currently else 0.inputAction "leanLeft";
- Example 2:
- See also:
- inputMouse inputController actionKeys actionKeysImages actionKeysNames actionIDs actionParams addAction setUserActionText inGameUISetEventHandler showHUD removeAction removeAllActions action
- Posted on 07:38, 15 October 2010 (CEST)
- This command also returns values other than 0 and 1 (like 0.02 or 1.3). Any value greater than zero usually signals that the key or button is pressed. inputAction does not work reliably when used in RscDisplayMission's onKeyDown event handler (the same is probably true for other input related event handlers).
- Posted on 2014-05-08 - 15:18 (UTC)
- inputAction does not return the actual state of the queried key when a dialog screen is open. Instead, it will always return 0.
- Posted on 2015-07-31 - 05:33 (UTC)
- Waffle SS.
inputAction is capable of returning the state of analog inputs. This includes mouse, joystick, and even TrackIR. A joystick axis will return a value from 0 to 1, while mouse movement returns the rate of change, which can be > 1.
Right mouse click is currently not supported, but right mouse hold is: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T83382