Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Register conversation topic to given person. See Conversations for more details.
- person kbAddTopic [topicName, conversationFile, fsmFile, eventHandler]
- person: Object
- topicName: String - the topic id for further reference
- conversationFile: String - .bikb file path
- fsmFile: String - (Optional) .fsm file path. Receives the following parameters:
- _sentenceId: the sentence as defined in the .bikb file
- _topic: TopicName registered via kbAddTopic
- _this: the person that was talked to (receiver)
- _from: the person that talked to the receiver and triggered the script
- eventHandler: Code or String - (Optional) code to execute - given String will be compiled. This is not an sqf file path.
Parameters: identical to fsmFile - see above.
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- See also:
- Conversations kbHasTopic kbTell kbWasSaid kbReact kbRemoveTopic kbAddDatabase kbAddDatabaseTargets FSM FSM Editor