Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Enables or disables a trait or alters a trait of the given unit. Custom trait can only be a bool.
Default traits are:
- Number audibleCoef - A lower value means the unit is harder to hear
- Number camouflageCoef - A lower value means the unit is harder to spot
- Number loadCoef - Equipment weight multiplier affecting fatigue and stamina
- Boolean engineer - Ability to partially repair vehicles with toolkit, equivalent to engineer = 1; in CfgVehicles
- Boolean explosiveSpecialist - Ability to defuse mines with toolkit, equivalent to canDeactivateMines = 1; in CfgVehicles
- Boolean medic - Ability to treat self and others with medikit, equivalent to attendant = 1; in CfgVehicles
- Boolean UAVHacker - Ability to hack drones, equivalent to uavHacker = 1; in CfgVehicles
- Object Manipulation
- unit setUnitTrait [skillName, value, isCustom]
- unit: Object - The unit whose trait should be set
- skillName: String - Name of the skill
- value: Boolean or Number - Value (see above)
- isCustom (optional): Boolean - Must be set to true in case of custom
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- player setUnitTrait ["Medic", true];
- See also:
- getUnitTrait getAllUnitTraits
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on 2016-04-27 - 18:12 (UTC)
- The higher the value for the loadCoef the less stamina a unit has. Negative values will dramatically increase the stamina actually to a point where it extends the stamina bar.
- Posted on 2017-10-20 - 05:49 (UTC)
- explosiveSpecialist trait can defuse mines (i.e. satchel charges), whilst the engineer trait alone cannot.