Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Assigns a static object to the trigger. The activation source is changed to "STATIC".
- triggerName triggerAttachObject objectId
- triggerName: Object
- objectId: Number
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- _trigger triggerAttachObject 1234;
- See also:
- attachObject attachTo attachedObjects attachedTo waypointAttachVehicle waypointAttachedVehicle lightAttachObject triggerAttachVehicle attachedObject triggerAttachedVehicle triggerInterval setTriggerInterval enableSimulation simulationEnabled
- Posted on Oct 31, 2013 - 21:56 (UTC)
This command doesn't quite work in Arma 3: see this ticket
Further investigation reveals that objectId param for this command is some kind of map id and not the id you can see in the editor. This map id could be seen in multiplayer when looking at netId of the static objects, for example "1:-23984219837", the -23984219837 would be the objectId. Unfortunately it still doesn't work.