Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attach light to given object at given position on object.
- light lightAttachObject [object, position]
- light: Object
- object: Object
- position: Array format Position
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- myLight lightAttachObject [myVehicle, [-0.5,-0.25,1]];
- See also:
- setLightAmbient setLightBrightness lightDetachObject setLightColor setLightIntensity setLightAttenuation setLightUseFlare setLightFlareSize setLightFlareMaxDistance setLightDayLight attachObject attachTo attachedObjects attachedTo waypointAttachVehicle waypointAttachedVehicle triggerAttachVehicle attachedObject
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Dec 01, 2006 - 16:42 (UTC)
Light can be created with command createVehicleLocal with special vehicle class "#lightpoint"
for example:_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal pos; _light setLightBrightness 1.0; _light setLightAmbient [0.0, 1.0, 0.0]; _light setLightColor [0.0, 1.0, 0.0]; _light lightAttachObject [_object, [0,0,0]];
- Posted on Mar 31, 2015 - 04:49 (UTC)
- When attached, movement is slow to update (jumpy). Use attachTo when attaching a light to moving objects.
- Scripting Commands
- Introduced with Operation Flashpoint: Elite version 1.00
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: New Scripting Commands
- Operation Flashpoint: Elite: Scripting Commands
- ArmA: Armed Assault: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Scripting Commands
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead: Scripting Commands
- Take On Helicopters: Scripting Commands
- Arma 3: Scripting Commands
- Command Group: Lights
- Scripting Commands: Local Effect