Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Function to fill all crew positions in a vehicle, including turrets. In dummy mode no objects are created and the returned array contains only ones; this mode can be used to count the actual crew of an existing vehicle or vehicle type (see also crew, fullCrew).
- Object Manipulation
- [vehicle, group, dummyMode, dummyType, crewType]] call BIS_fnc_spawnCrew
- vehicle: Object - vehicle
- group: Group - crew's group
- dummyMode: Boolean - (Optional, default false) true to enable dummy mode
- dummyType: String - (Optional, default "") dummy type
- crewType: String - (Optional, default "") crew type
- Return Value:
- Array or Number - created crew objects or crew count
- Example 1:
- Posted on Feb 24, 2015 - 21:52 (UTC)
- This makes FFV units but no cargo crew.