Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Adds event handler attached to the current mission and returns event handler handle. For the list of available mission event handlers see: Arma 3: Mission Event Handlers
- Event Handlers
- addMissionEventHandler [event, expression, arguments]
- event: String - event name
- expression: Code or String - expression that will be executed in missionNamespace when event handler fires.
- If the event handler has some data to return upon activation they are stored in the _this variable
- 1.64 the event handler's handle is stored in _thisEventHandler variable and is available during event handler code execution
- 2.04 it is possible to pass additional arguments to the EH code via optional param. The args are stored in _thisArgs variable
- 2.06 the event's name is available from _thisEvent variable
- since 2.04
- arguments: Array - (Optional, default ) additional arguments to be passed to the EH code. Available during code execution via _thisArgs variable.
- Return Value:
- Number - the index of the currently added mission event handler is returned
- Example 1:
- Example 2: