Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Example 1:
- See also:
- teams agent createAgent isAgent forEachMemberAgent entities allCurators allGroups allDead playableUnits switchableUnits vehicles allUnitsUAV allDeadMen
- Posted on Apr 04, 2012 - 10:48 (UTC)
- Note that agents returns a reference to the agent itself, not the object. For example: setVariable, and then reference it, for example:
- Posted on Aug 01, 2013 - 21:55 (UTC)
- Alternatively, to get object from agent reference use agent command.
- Posted on May 26, 2020 - 14:10 (UTC)
In debug console, pointing at an agent:
cursorObject; // seems to refer to an agent (ex.: Agent 0xcbce41c0), but it is an object teamMember cursorObject; // returns the same value Agent 0xcbce41c0, but now it is the agent cursorObject in agents; // will return false (even if you can read the value Agent 0xcbce41c0 in the agents array) teamMember cursorObject in agents; // returns true. TeamMember allows to refer to the agent under the cursorObject agent teamMember cursorObject isEqualTo cursorObject; // true, same object.