Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Returns a list of playable units in a multiplayer game (occupied by both AI or players), created on the following sides east/opfor, west/blufor, resistance/independent and civilian only. Does not contain units of sideLogic.
- MultiplayerObject Detection
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- See also:
- playableSlotsNumber allPlayers allCurators allGroups allDead switchableUnits vehicles allUnitsUAV allDeadMen isPlayer playersNumber
- Posted on Dec 23, 2014 - 23:13 (UTC)
- To get a list of all player-controlled units:
- Posted on Aug 16, 2015 - 10:05 (UTC)
- playableUnits will not return dead players, use allPlayers instead.
- Posted on Feb 14, 2017 - 22:05 (UTC)
Using the Editor (multiplayer attributes) for unchecking "enable AI", or disabling AI(s) in lobby, will make playableUnits as a public variable, updated by each JIP on disabled slot.
So, if all slots are disabled AI, playableUnits is same as allPlayers
Furthermore, in this case, non-played slot (playable and disabled AI) units simply don't exist!
i.e. If you name 8 playable units: u1..u8, then 2 players in game: u3 & u6
playableUnits will return [u3,u6], and true for isNil "u1", isNil "u2"... until another player takes the slot.