Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Checks if given person is a player. Returns true for headless clients as well.
- isPlayer [person]
- person: Object - dead or alive unit
- Return Value:
- Boolean - true if is/was player and the identity still exists on the (dead) body
- Example 1:
- Example 2:
- Example 3:
- Posted on Aug 01, 2006 - 00:00 (UTC)
- This is not the same as testing object == player, because in MP it tests for any player, not only for the local one. If object is a vehicle, the test is done for the vehicle commander.