Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Disable saving of script containing this command. After this, the script can work with data types which do not support serialization (UI types).
- NamespacesGUI Control
- Example 1:
- See also:
- Display displayAddEventHandler displayRemoveAllEventHandlers displayRemoveEventHandler uiSleep
- Posted on Jun 19, 2010 - 10:26 (UTC)
- Can be used to detecting load. Scope with disabled serialization is discontinued after load, even if there's endless loop inside. scripting time.
- Posted on Oct 23, 2013 - 02:57 (UTC)
If you do not store UI elements (Display, Control) in variables, you do not need disableSerialization; UI elements are usually returned by scripting commands such as findDisplay or passed as params in UI event handler scripts (displayAddEventHandler, ctrlAddEventHandler).
This code will require disableSerialization:
This code will not:
- Posted on Jun 25, 2017 - 18:15 (UTC)
- In Arma 3 1.74, a scripted FSM does somehow not work with disableSerialization. As a workaround, store a display inside an array. Example: