Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sets the text of a control of the currently active user dialog or display. This command can be used for static texts, buttons, edit lines and active texts as well as for images, where you can use it to set the image path.
Read Arma: GUI Configuration for more information about user dialogs and controls.
Use endl to insert line breaks. Since Arma 3 v2.05.147765 supported control types are:
- GUI Control
- ctrlSetText [idc, text]
- idc: Number - control IDC
- text: String - text or image path, depending on the control type
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- ctrlSetText [100, "Hello world"]; // for Dialogs
- Example 2:
- _control ctrlSetText "Hello world."; // for Displays