Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Draws a line of a given colour between two 3D positions in the current frame. To be used mostly in a "Draw3D" mission event handler.
- drawLine3D [start, end, color]
- start: Array format PositionAGL
- end: Array format PositionAGL
- color: Array format Color (RGBA)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- Posted on Aug 31, 2013 - 09:27 (UTC)
- As the command syntax indicates, this command expects starting and ending position in format PositionAGL meaning that over the land it expects PositionATL and over the sea PositionASLW. Use additional ASLToAGL and AGLToASL commands wherever is necessary.
- Posted on Feb 18, 2015 - 02:10 (UTC)
- Visible through fog and past draw distance.
- Posted on Nov 25, 2021 - 21:37 (UTC)
- Caveat: lines invisible through MH-9 helicopter windows, see https://feedback.bistudio.com/T66225