Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Collects all loaded magazines from all primaryWeapon muzzles and returns them in Array, otherwise it returns . This command is used for infantry weapons only.
- Unit Inventory
- primaryWeaponMagazine unit
- unit: Object
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- hint str primaryWeaponMagazine player; //["30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag"]
- Example 2:
- See also:
- primaryWeapon primaryWeaponItems addPrimaryWeaponItem removePrimaryWeaponItem removeAllPrimaryWeaponItems handgunMagazine secondaryWeaponMagazine binocularMagazine
Report bugs on the Feedback Tracker and/or discuss them on the Arma Discord or on the Forums.
Only post proven facts here! Add Note
- Posted on Jun 08, 2014 - 21:52 (UTC)
This function returns an array like ["type of magazine loaded in primary weapon", "type of grenade loaded in launcher if exist"]
For example ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", "1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell"], with no consideration about amount of these ammo.
However, be careful if you intend to use it in expression like : (magazines _unit) - (primaryWeaponMagazine _unit), i.e. magazines "minus" this array,
The result will inventory all magazines (with grenades, chemlights...) except ALL magazines (and grenades eventually) belonging to the TYPE of the loaded one! i.e. you suppress ALL "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag" but the "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green" are still remaining.
If you kill the unit, the same expression will return a consistent inventory as primary weapon "disappears" and primaryWeaponMagazine is empty. "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag" are back!