Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Moves the marker. If position is given in 3D format, z coordinate is stored with the marker and will be used when marker is passed to commands like createVehicle, createUnit, createAgent, createMine, setVehiclePosition for example. When Object is used for position, its getPosWorld is used.
- markerName setMarkerPos pos
- markerName: String
- pos: Array format Position2D or PositionAGL or 1.94 Object - object's model centre's position is used (see getPosWorld)
- Return Value:
- Example 1:
- See also:
- setMarkerPosLocal setMarkerBrush setMarkerColor setMarkerDir createMarker setMarkerShape setMarkerSize setMarkerText setMarkerType setMarkerAlpha
- Posted on Mar 23, 2007 - 23:47 (UTC)
Effect is local in OFP.
- Posted on Aug 07, 2009 - 02:03 (UTC)
- The marker position can actually be set in 3D. This has a benefit for respawn markers, when placed at the correct altitude ASL on the LHD, the correct altitude will be used for respawn. There is no particular benefit for regular markers since markerPos will still return 0 for the altitude array element. // Tip obtained from Xeno